- What is Women Leading Travel & Hospitality?
- Women Leading Travel & Hospitality is a membership-based association that connects executive women across all sectors of the travel and hospitality industry. Our mission is to inspire and empower our community of women leaders by providing unparalleled resources, support and motivation for personal and professional growth.
- Who joins Women Leading Travel & Hospitality?
From CEOs with years of experience to directors working their way up, our community is comprised of successful, motivated and passionate executive women from the entire travel and hospitality ecosystem who have a strong belief that investing in themselves and in other women is good business. The common thread is women coming together to learn from each other and help each other succeed.
- Why should I join Women Leading Travel & Hospitality?
- Focused on both business strategy and executive professional development, Women Leading Travel & Hospitality offers women leaders the opportunity to network, discuss industry issues and learn how to become better leaders. The energized core of our community stems from the dedicated members who believe and support our mission. Beyond directly connecting with the industry’s most elite women leaders, benefits of membership range from discounted event registration, to exclusive member-only content, a private networking forum, and so much more.
- How do I apply for membership?
- Please complete the application form here.
- What are the different types of memberships, and how much do they cost?
- Individual Membership: $59 per year
- Corporate Group Memberships (two or more employees): $49 per person, per year
- Consultant Members: For information, please contact Hannah DeMaio at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Now that I’m a member, how do I log into the Women Leading Travel & Hospitality website?
- To log in, simply click here, and you’ll be presented with a sign-up form. Once you enter your email address and password, you’ll be able to access content available to your membership level.
- How do I know when my membership is up for renewal?
- Your membership will expire one year from your date of activation. For example, if your activation date is 1/12/21, your renewal date would be 1/12/22. Don’t worry, we’ll email you and remind you when it’s time to renew!
- How do I renew my membership?
- You’ll receive a renewal notification via the email address used on your sign-up, and the email will include a renewal link you can use to sign up. Of course, you can always email us and we’ll send you a link if you want to renew before we send your renewal notice.
- Is my membership transferable?
- Membership is not transferable from one person to another. If you change companies and are still employed at a travel and hospitality organization, just send a quick note to us at WLTH@napco.com and we can update your membership.
- How can I change my address or other account information?
- You can update your information by taking the following steps: click here, log in as a member, go to “Edit Profile” in the upper right corner to update your information. You can also send the information you need updated to us at WLTH@napco.com, and we will make the change(s) for you.
- If my boss or colleague is a member, do I qualify for the member rate at Women Leading Travel & Hospitality events?
- Sorry, only Women Leading Travel & Hospitality members receive discounted rates to our events. We do offer group discounts for parties of five or more attending from the same organization.
- If I can’t attend an event I have a ticket for, can I send someone else?
- Of course! If you can’t make it to one of our events, feel free to send a colleague in your place. We just ask that you let our team know who will be taking your place.
- Do you host any nonmember events?
- Most of our events are open to nonmembers, including Women Leading Travel & Hospitality roundtables. Members receive a significant discount to every Women Leading Travel & Hospitality event.
- Who should I contact if I’m interested in speaking at a Women Leading Travel & Hospitality event?
- You can contact Hannah DeMaio at email@example.com. You can also fill out our speaker form here.
- How do I become a Women Leading Travel & Hospitality sponsor?
- For information about sponsoring any of our events or becoming a Women Leading Travel & Hospitality partner, please contact Hannah DeMaio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I want to submit an article for the Women Leading Travel & Hospitality e-newsletter. How do I do that, and what are the guidelines?
- Women Leading Travel & Hospitality is always looking for quality contributed content. Here are the types of content we like to feature:
- Lessons Learned: Have you overcome a challenge in your career and/or achieved a significant victory? Do you want to share what worked … and what didn’t?
- Tips and Advice: Are you an expert on a particular subject matter? Do you want to help others by sharing the knowledge you’ve gained?
- Commentary on a Current Trend: Has a recent industry trend caught your attention, and you think our readers should be aware of it? What practical action should they take in response?
Also, our content falls into the following categories:
- Business Strategy
- Executive Professional Development
- Executive Leadership
Are you interested in writing for the Women Leading Travel & Hospitality e-newsletter? If so, please submit your pitch to email@example.com.
Sponsorship and Contributors
Still have questions?