Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Citi, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
As a member of the Sales team, you will thrive at building relationships with the top brands in the country. The ideal candidate will work with sophisticated enterprises, enjoy pipeline generation, understand customer requirements, and determine how to solve problems for our clients.
The Senior Sales Director is responsible for sales of Interactions solution offerings to a set of Named Accounts within a given vertical market segment in the US and Canada. The primary objective of the sales group is to meet and exceed bookings and revenue expectations by prospecting and selling to new customers, growing existing customer revenues and providing solutions to all customers through a consultative sales process. The Senior Sales Director identifies prospective customers and leads sales campaigns, utilizing all necessary company resources, to ensure Interactions meets or exceeds its targets within a given vertical market. The Senior Sales Directors is the “pilot in command” and is expected to build effective relationships across the Interactions organization and Customers organizations in order to meet key Customer targets.
- Responsible for development, planning and selling to Named Accounts.
- Responsible for mastery of the business dynamics of the assigned vertical segment:
- What drives customer investment behavior,
- How the Interactions solution portfolio can be most effectively applied for compelling business value.
- Proactively collaborate with the pre-sales Solutions Consulting organization.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development teams to conceive and execute effective demand generation campaigns.
- Responsible for building and developing opportunities by actively prospecting to accounts with established relationships.
- Responsible for prospecting and cold calling daily. Minimum of 2-3 hours until verifiable pipeline is built.
- Responsible for effective articulation of Interactions’ unique selling points and value proposition as well as a broad understanding of key market competitors.
- Responsible for input and maintenance of sales data within Salesforce.com CRM.
- Responsible for attendance and successful completion of required training classes and various developmental activities. Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in understanding Interactions’ Products and Services.
- Successful track record in Sales in both start-up environments and larger established companies
- Ability to lead and navigate complex sales cycles
- Experience in the specific Vertical Market being sold into
- Proven track record in leveraging the vendors/software suppliers organization in order to achieve sales targets
- Ability to develop ROI for customers/prospects and ensure these ROI targets are met
- Ability to sell to “C Level” but also work across an entire customer organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Communications or closely related field.
- Minimum of ten years of relevant software/SaaS sales field experience including Large Enterprise Solution Sales experience. Domain Experience Required.
- Ability to communicate detailed ROI and operational KPI impact analysis to cross-functional management audiences.
- Must be an articulate communicator and instinctive listener.
- Exceptional relationship builder.
- Existing relationships with key executives in target Named Accounts.
- Unwavering positive attitude and a good appropriate sense of humor.