Are you based in the Northeast or Mid-Atlantic? Will you be in New York City for work two weeks from now? Or maybe you’re itching to (safely) travel again for an in-person event in a magnificent city! Whatever your situation, if you’re an executive leader in the travel and hospitality industry, then we would love to see you at Women Leading Travel & Hospitality’s first ever in-person event!
We will be coming together at the Stewart Hotel on Tues., Sept. 14 from 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. for a truly unique event featuring content focused on both executive professional development and business strategy. The morning begins with a networking hour, followed by breakfast, and then a keynote presentation and panel discussion. The keynote presentation and panel discussion will touch on a variety of topics that are top of mind for travel and hospitality industry executives. Take advantage of these opportunities to share your knowledge with new contacts, discuss industry issues, DE&I initiatives, and find inspiration on how to conquer challenges in both your personal and professional lives. Speakers include:
- Gail Grimmett, Chief Experience Officer, Wheels Up; Senior Vice President, Delta Air Lines (Keynote)
- Amy Martin Ziegenfuss, Senior Vice President, Global Enterprise and Brand Marketing, Hilton
- Tracie Winbigler, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Amtrak
- Lucy Lieberman, CEO, Tablet Hotels
- Nancy Mammana, Chief Marketing Officer, NYC & Company
- Kate Walsh, Dean, Cornell School of Hotel Administration (Moderator)
Finally, know that the safety of our attendees is our No. 1 priority. Please read our 2021 events statement here and see our event-specific safety page here. In order to maintain social distancing, seating will be limited, so register today!
I hope to see you in New York!